List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] sendmail options
From:       Uwe Gansert <ug () suse ! de>
Date:       2006-03-22 14:32:27

On Tuesday 21 March 2006 21:25, discip@pjm.com wrote:

> I'm trying to get a little more specific with my sendmail config in
> autoinstall.xml.  Is there somewhere that I can look for all of the valid
> attributes for the mail configuration section.

at the moment we don't have such a list. Try to configure all you need with
the UI. If you really need more, it's like Martin already recommended you.
You have to read the source and hope that there are options you can set in
the profile that can't be configured with the UI.

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

Uwe Gansert, Server Technologies Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
e-mail: uwe.gansert@suse.de, Tel: +49-(0)911-74053-0,
Fax: +49-(0)911-74053-476, Web: http://www.suse.de