List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] lvm volume group problem
From:       Uwe Gansert <ug () suse ! de>
Date:       2006-03-28 12:06:10

On Monday 27 March 2006 16:58, discip@pjm.com wrote:

> Just one problem.  If I do a reinstall on this one.  It complains about
> not being able to remove the existing LVs.  Is there an option for the
> volume group to force it to recreate it so I don't have this problem?

try to remove all "<initialize...>" lines from your profile. If I remember
correctly, there was a bug in SLES9 with removing LVMs.

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

Uwe Gansert, Server Technologies Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
e-mail: uwe.gansert@suse.de, Tel: +49-(0)911-74053-0,
Fax: +49-(0)911-74053-476, Web: http://www.suse.de