List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    Disabling Suse Watcher
From:       Thomas Muders <thomas.muders () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-30 14:37:29

Hello,

I install machines with autoyast, automatic updates via YOU enabled.
Therefore, I want to disable the Suse watcher so that it doesn't come
up when a new user logs in. Is there any way other than creating the
configuration file for susewatcher in /etc/skel/.kde ... which tells
it not to run?
Unfortunately it's not in a separate package but in kdebase.
Maybe I should file a suggestion to Opensuse to move it into a
separate package...

Thanks,

Thomas