List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    SLES9 SP1: Errors in the ntpclient.dtd
From:       "Hans Kamm" <hans753 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2005-01-25 18:18:09

Hi,

After I' ve configured the ntp-client using the yast2-module, I got the
following error:
/usr/bin/xmllint -valid -noout /tmp/YaST2-03100-DrDdLb/valid.xml
/tmp/YaST2-03100-DrDdLb/valid.xml:16: element ntp-client: validity error :
Element ntp-client content does not follow the DTD, expecting
(configure_dhcp , peers , start_at_boot , start_in_chroot?), got (peers
start_at_boot start_in_chroot )
    </ntp-client>
                 ^

After adding the configure_dhcp keyword everythink works fine.
[...]
    <ntp-client>
      <configure_dhcp config:type="boolean">false</configure_dhcp>
      <peers config:type="list">
[...]

What does configure_dhcp do? I' ve found no info about the setting!

Howto fix the bug:
- Autoyast-module should add the mentioned line.
- Change the ntpclient.dtd => configure_dhcp isn't checked.

There some more dtd errors, I' ll mention them later

--
Hans