List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    Unable to uninstall YaST2 Installed Package (SuSE 9.0)
From:       Mike Blonder <vze5bgzj () verizon ! net>
Date:       2004-05-14 19:59:46

Hi.

I used YaST2 to install a Content Management System call midgard to a
SuSE 9.0 system.  Now I am denied by YaST2 when I attempt to uninstall
it.  It should be noted that I installed a second iteration of the
package (non RPM) directly from the source group.  Even worse, I cannot
restart Apache.  I am prompted to run SuSEconfig --module apache.  When
I run said command it also bombs with the following error message:

No FQHOSTNAME SET! Quitting

When I look at the config files httpd.SuSEconfig and suse_include.conf
I notice advisories at the top of the screen to "Please don't edit
these files"

What do I do now?

Thanks

Mike