List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] BitTorrent
From:       humvee <humvee () btopenworld ! com>
Date:       2004-01-21 14:52:03

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 04:08, aan agustiono wrote:
> i've questions about this program. this program like imesh or kazza ?
> i read in thats website this program not like kazza or imesh, but the
> functions is the same, n more power full from imesh or kazza, so how
> much port to open if we run this program.

I can only say that from a Windozze perspective I found the BT software
easier to use....didn't add loads of spyware (as memory seems to remind
me that Kazza certainly did). I don't know about imesh because i have
never used it!

I am afraid I cannot answer your question with regard porting as this is
out of my knowledge area. Other than to say I think it just runs via the
normal internet port. But hopefully someone else can help with that
one!!

humvee

a n00b and proud of it