List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] Can I write my Scripts in an own File
From:       Thomas Pangborn <pangb () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2004-01-23 15:24:48

--=_alternative 0054570C85256E24_Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Fabian,

You will need to either create a customized package containing your new
scripts or you will need to create a base postscript that hooks into the
autoinst.xml and calls your collection of scripts you wish to run.

There are many choices,

Thomas S. Pangborn
Linux Software Engineer

"Lenz, Fabian" <Fabian.Lenz@telekom.de>