List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    partitioning plan
From:       Claude ARNOLD <arnold () picard ! ups-tlse ! fr>
Date:       2003-03-11 14:31:22

Hello,

Autoyast install the packages but without partitioning and
I don't find what is wrong with the plan. On the client side are two
partitions: /dev/hda1 and /dev/hda2. Can some one help me ? Its the
only problem I have with autoyast (at least now). Below the partitioning
plan (I remove the name space for legibility):

<drive>
<device>/dev/hda</device>
    <initialize >true</initialize>
    <use>1,2,3</use>
    <partitions>
    <partition>
       <crypt_fs>false</crypt_fs>
       <filesystem  >reiser</filesystem>
       <format >true</format>
       <mount>/</mount>
       <partition_id >131</partition_id>
       <size>3gb</size>
       <type>Linux native</type>
    </partition>
    <partition>
       <crypt_fs>false</crypt_fs>
       <filesystem >reiser</filesystem>
       <format >true</format>
       <mount>/boot</mount>
       <partition_id>131</partition_id>
       <size>400mb</size>
       <type>Linux native</type>
     </partition>
     <partition>
       <crypt_fs >false</crypt_fs>
       <filesystem >swap</filesystem>
       <format >true</format>
       <mount>swap</mount>
       <partition_id >130</partition_id>
       <size>128mb</size>
       <type>Linux swap</type>
    </partition>
  </partitions>
 </drive>
</partitioning>

Thanks a lot,

Claude Arnold

Laboratoire Emile Picard - UFR MIG
Universite Paul Sabatier - 118, route de Narbonne
31062 TOULOUSE

tel: +33 (0)5.61.55.62.26
Fax: +33 (0)5.61.55.82.00