List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    How to install everything?
From:       Erik Soyez <soyez () science-computing ! de>
Date:       2003-02-18 7:58:34

Hello, our customer wants everything to be installed.  I can't find a
selection "all" thought.  Even if I choose default + every add-on
selection available, some packages like lnyx don't get installed.  Is
there an undocumented "all" flag to install every rpm available on CD?  I
am not authorized to make changes to the installation server, so I can not
create a custom selection.

Thanks, :-)Erik.