List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] How can I configure additional packages
From:       Anas Nashif <nashif () suse ! de>
Date:       2002-08-06 4:54:06

* Jibin Huang <jibin@rbg.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de> [Aug 02. 2002 16:07]:
> Hi, all:
> I want to install the xntp via autoyast. And it should be configuriert in
> the file /etc/ntp.conf after the Installation.By the way the file
> /etc/cups/client.conf should also be configured. Could somebody help me ? Is
> it possible, that I set the /etc/ntp.conf and /etc/cups/client.conf via
> post-scripts ?

Yes, of course. Or you can add a complete configuration file:
http://www.suse.de/~nashif/autoinstall/autoyast2/x766.html

xntp can also configured via sysconfig:
http://www.suse.de/~nashif/autoinstall/autoyast2/x712.html

Additional packages can be added in the software resource:
http://www.suse.de/~nashif/autoinstall/autoyast2/createprofile.software.html#Software.Selections

Anas

> Regrads
> Jibin