List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    Antwort: [suse-autoinstall] Single boot floppy - solved
From:       "Andreas Rother" <Andreas.Rother () eplus ! de>
Date:       2002-05-31 7:27:12

Phone : unbekannt / Fax : unbekannt / Mobile : unbekannt

                                                                                      \

                      "Andreas Rother"                                                \

                      <Andreas.Rother@e        An:       suse-autoinstall@suse.com    \

                      plus.de>                 Kopie:                                 \

                                               Thema:    [suse-autoinstall] Single \
                boot floppy
                      29.05.2002 10:43                                                \

                                                                                      \

                                                                                      \

> If I try to mount manually on console <F9> with the command "mount
> /var/adm/mount/suse/images/root /mnt -o loop" I get the error message:
> "mount: invalid number of arguments"

These error messages were cause by the cramfs module. The module was build
for a 2.4.17-4GB kernel and refused to work with the install kernel. I
copied the module from a running 8.0 and now it works.

Kind regards,
Andreas
--
Andreas Rother - E-Plus Mobilfunk GmbH & Co. KG