List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    <no subject>
From:       Robert Silge <rsilge () mac ! com>
Date:       2002-04-05 18:37:22

I can't help but feel that Yast2 is not doing all it can. I installed over
FTP, but can't change my source media. The FTP IP address times out, and if
I try the NFS server address it tells me that I'm trying to connect to a
different version than what my machine says it has.

I installed from ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/current/suse so maybe the
current vs 7.3 difference is messing it up? What do I need to change to make
this work?

Thanks,
-Rob