List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] Migration ALICE -> YaST2
From:       Anas Nashif <nashif () suse ! de>
Date:       2002-03-21 14:03:04

* Volkmar Glauche <glauche@uke.uni-hamburg.de> [Mar 21. 2002 10:56]:
> Dear all,
>
> this is another request for SuSE 8.0 pre-release information. I am
> especially interested in information on how to migrate an existing ALICE
> configuration from ALICE to YaST2 (changes in file formats, configuration
> options, etc.).

A feature will be provided with alice to export Data to a YaST2 format
which then can be imported in the configuration system.
An Updated version of alice with a special version of the configuration
system of AutoYaST2 will be provided ASAP after 8.0 release

Anas
> --
Anas Nashif <nashif@suse.com>, SuSE Linux AG
Montreal (Laval), Canada