List:       opensuse-announce
Subject:    [opensuse-announce] Upcoming #opensuse-gnome Meeting 2008/06/26 16:00 UTC ( please
From:       "Casual J. Programmer" <casualprogrammer () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-25 5:26:41

Hi all GNOME addicts,

The next openSUSE-GNOME project meeting will take place at the official \
#opensuse-gnome IRC channel on freenode (irc://irc.freenode.net/openSUSE-gnome) on \
upcoming Thursday: 2008/06/26 16:00 UTC (18:00 CEST)

For an overview what time this is in different timezones, use:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=26&month=06&year=2008&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

This meeting is meant to discuss the latest developments in and around \
openSUSE-GNOME. Please review your topics on the meeting wiki page at:

http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Meetings/20080626

as soon as possible.

For general info about our IRC meetings read:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/About

For a general technical introduction to IRC (Internet Relay Chat) see

http://www.irchelp.org/ ;(not affiliated with openSUSE) or enter "IRC help" into your \
preferred search engine.

The network we use is freenode - for more information on this, including how to find \
a server, visit http://freenode.net/;(not affiliated with openSUSE either).

Have a lot of fun ..

Casual J. Programmer

(on behalf of the openSUSE-GNOME team)