List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: See size of composed email message?
From:       Felix Miata <mrmazda () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2024-02-29 5:40:14

-pj via openSUSE Users composed on 2024-02-28 23:19 (UTC-0600):

> Would there be a way to put size right under date and time to the left
> of the favorite star? I am certain there is but I do not know how.

Check out the tags folder view:
<https://blog.thunderbird.net/2023/08/make-thunderbird-yours-how-to-get-the-thunderbird-115-supernova-look/>

> From what I can see on the image there, it seems ought to be similar to SM's mode
I use that includes a size column.

SM is SeaMonkey, the replacement name of Mozilla, from which TB was originally
forked, and with which TB shares code.
--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
	based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata