List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: HP PS/2 style keyboard preventing suspend:
From:       Masaru Nomiya <nomiya () lake ! dti ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2024-02-17 3:53:55

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: HP PS/2 style keyboard preventing suspend:
  Date & Time: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 21:49:46 -0600

[pj] == -pj via openSUSE Users <users@lists.opensuse.org> has written:

[...]
MN> > locate syslog-ng.conf

pj> Thinkcentre-M57p:~> rpm -q syslog-ng
pj>  package syslog-ng is not installed
pj> Thinkcentre-M57p:~> locate syslog-ng.conf
pj>  Thinkcentre-M57p:~>

Install syslog-ng.

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 野宮  賢                         mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛       " Hassabis says that no one really knows for sure that AI will
	       become a major danger. But he is certain that if progress
	       continues at its current pace, there isn’t much time to develop
	       safeguards. "I can see the kinds of things we're building into
	       the Gemini series right, and we have no reason to believe that
	       they won't work," he says."

   -- "Google DeepMind's CEO Says Its Next Algorithm Will Eclipse ChatGPT" --