List:       opensuse
Subject:    unformatted message test
From:       Bob Rogers <rogers () rgrjr ! com>
Date:       2024-02-12 0:40:02

   From: Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@freemail.hu>
   Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 23:20:55 +0000 (GMT)

   Hello:This is a message where I try disabling text formatting.Before this line a \
left one empy line.Before this line a inserted two empty lines.These are two lines \
without emtpy lines between them.This is the second line.End

I see this all in one line, since my client is showing me the text/plain
version.  (I have quoted it exactly in my reply, but your client may
decide to wrap or otherwise pretty it up.)

   Your client is producing a MIME "multipart/alternative" body, with
one text/plain version and one text/html version, and only the text/html
version is formatted as you describe.  Since my client lets me see the
original message, complete with headers and MIME markup, I can tell you
definitively that your client does a lousy job of rendering HTML to
plain text.

					-- Bob Rogers
					   http://www.rgrjr.com/