List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: susepasting (was: Not seeing all journalctl output:)
From:       Felix Miata <mrmazda () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2024-01-31 21:32:45

-pj composed on 2024-01-31 14:57 (UTC-0600):

> suse paste appears to be completely non-functional
> for the moment now (at least from this location).

I gave up long ago trying to use the susepaste website other than to view existing
pastes. Similarly, I found the susepaste command to be cantankerous and picky
going back for years, making me think its host's upload functionality simply
doesn't run on a 24/7 basis. More recently I have found it fairly reliable, as
long as the upload size and/or expires are not too large, and quotes are used for
*all* cmdline option strings, exactly as demonstrated in its man page examples.
--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
	based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata