List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: no more screen lock in kde of OS 15.5?
From:       "jdd () dodin ! org" <jdd () dodin ! org>
Date:       2023-09-27 19:27:46

Le 27/09/2023 à 20:32, Daniel Bauer a écrit  :
> Hi,
>
> there was an entry in the right-click menu of the KDE desktop to lock
> the screen (so that a password is required to come back).
>
> This menu entry isn't there anymore. Is this my fault? Can I bring it back?
>
> Thanks for hints
>
> Daniel
>
> OS 15.5, KDE

there is a way in Tumbleweed to get back this along with the "quit"
option One have to go to the "start in edit mode" (right clic) then
config desktop, mouse, rigth button then on the right parameter icon
gives you a drop down menu

jdd
--
c'est quoi, usenet? http://www.dodin.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Usenet.Usenet