List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: imagemagick: I/O error : buffer full - what does this mean?
From:       Masaru Nomiya <nomiya () lake ! dti ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2023-09-01 2:30:19

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : imagemagick: I/O error : buffer full - what does this mean?
  Date & Time: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 18:08:05 +0200

[DB] == Daniel Bauer <linux@daniel-bauer.com> has written:

[...]
DB> since my upgrade to OS 15.5, when running a command line job for
DB> imagemagick I get

DB>  I/O error : buffer full
[...]

This error message is usually displayed to warn about a hardware error.
It will be with the disk (HDD?), I think.

I recomend you to run fsck on the partition(s?) and use
smartmontools to determine the health of the drive.

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 野宮  賢                             mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛  "Maddox hopes that empowering users to pick their own algorithms will
	  get them to think more about what’s involved in making them. "

	-- Bluesky's Custom Algorithms Could Be the Future of Social Media --