List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: wonders of open source [showimage ]
From:       Daniel Bauer <linux () daniel-bauer ! com>
Date:       2023-07-28 11:46:03

Am 28.07.23 um 12:13 schrieb Masaru Nomiya:
> [DB] == Daniel Bauer <linux@daniel-bauer.com> has written:

> [...]
> DB>  (Despite of the horror stories in the press, here in Málaga in the south of
> DB>  Spain we have a very nice summer - right now, 11:30h am, it's 27 °C, the month
> DB>  average is approx. 30-31 °C in the afternoon, the hottest day was
> DB>  38 ° some days ago)
>
> Costa del Sol seemed very southern European to us, but so
> comfortable!?

Due to the formation of the mountains and valleys we have a lot of very
different micro-climates here. There are places where it gets incredibly
hot every year, even without "el niño". Málaga is on the lucky side, we
have a very pleasant climate most of the time.

> According to newspapers, air conditioners are explosively sold in
> southern Europe.....

Well, I'm sure they sell more in summer :-)

Although I think there is a climate change, maybe even man made, what
the newspaper say is mostly bs.

According to
https://de.weatherspark.com/h/y/35192/2023/Historisches-Wetter-w%C3%A4hrend-des-Jahres-2023-in-M%C3%A1laga-Spanien#Figures-Temperature \

this July is almost, but not as hot as in 2021...

--
Daniel Bauer photographer Basel Málaga
Twitter: @Marsfotografo (often explicit nudes)