List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: ShowImage for 15.5?
From:       gumb <gumb () linuxmail ! org>
Date:       2023-07-22 17:05:38

On 22/07/2023 17:55, Daniel Bauer wrote:

> Am 22.07.23 um 17:24 schrieb gumb:
>> On 22/07/2023 17:11, Daniel Bauer wrote:
>>>
>>> I thought, I'd add a comment on https://store.kde.org/p/1126798 but I
>>> am not able to find out how I could add a comment, although I am
>>> logged in at the page...
>>
>> If I login there, underneath the app description and changelog, above
>> the other comments I get a textbox with a Send button.
>
> me not :-(

I vaguely seem to remember having the same problem a couple of years ago
but don't recall how I got around it. Maybe try logging in with a Github
account, or try in a Private Browsing window in case some cookie has
messed up.

You might even need to do a password reset. I don't know if it was this
site but it seems to ring a bell that following some attack or hack a
reset had to be done to get some functionality back.