List:       opensuse
Subject:    Tablet mode with kde, tumbleweed, yoga 530
From:       "jdd () dodin ! org" <jdd () dodin ! org>
Date:       2023-06-13 15:26:04

Hello,

I have a Lenovo yoga 530, bough second hand some month ago and around 3
years old.

I run on it tumbleweed with no real problem.

However, when going out of hibernation, It comes in tablet mode and I
don't know how to go out of it. I have to kill the session (ctl Alt and
two backspaces)

I almost never use tablet mode. All hits from google don't give me
hints. I didn't find any "tabletpc" thing from YaST.

Any doc about openSUSE Tablet mode on Kde (updated one hour ago)

by the way, tablet mode shows as there is no more any multi-windows,only
one app at a time and no way I find to close the application.

thanks
jdd
--
c'est quoi, usenet? http://www.dodin.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Usenet.Usenet