List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: Adaptable Linux Platform v0.01 shows that the future of SLE is containerized
From:       Daniel Bauer <linux () daniel-bauer ! com>
Date:       2022-10-07 12:53:00

Am 07.10.22 um 11:47 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
> On 2022-10-07 03:10, David C. Rankin wrote:
> > Seems our worst fears are valid:
> >
> > https://www.theregister.com/2022/10/05/suse_alp_v001/?utm_source=daily&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_content=article
> >

> > -/
>
> What other distribution is out there we can easily migrate to?

Windows.

One of the great advantages of Linux is (was?) that it did what the user
wants, while on Windows the user must do what the OS wants.

When Linux forces me to use filesystems I don't want, beneath other
things, then one can as well downgrade to Windows. It might even be more
stable.

--
Daniel Bauer photographer Basel Málaga
https://www.patreon.com/danielbauer