List:       opensuse
Subject:    mouse problems OS 15.3, KDE 5.76, Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Ti
From:       Daniel Bauer <linux () daniel-bauer ! com>
Date:       2022-07-15 15:44:04

Hello,

since two days (may since last updates?) I have strange problems with my
mouse: it doesn't move smoothly, it's as it makes little pauses and then
jumps to a next position. Or, when I resize a window dragging a corner,
focus suddenly jumps to the window below.

I changed the battery of my logitech wireless mouse, no change. So I
changed mouse and USB-receiver for another mouse/receiver of the same
model - same problems.

All worked perfect until yesterday or the day before.

It is not all the time, it started after some hours uptime, using gimp
and digikam at the same time. I logged out and in again, but no change now.

There is not much processor nor memory use according to gkrellm.
temperatures are low. It's an intel i9 with 64mb memory.

For what can I search (and where?) for hints for the problem, or does
anybody have the same problem and knows what to do?
--
Daniel Bauer photographer Basel Málaga
https://www.patreon.com/danielbauer