List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: is open-suse 15.1 firefox 78.7 really outdated?
From:       Daniel Bauer <linux () daniel-bauer ! com>
Date:       2022-04-03 11:06:37

Am 03.04.22 um 12:34 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
> On 2022-04-03 11:47, Daniel Bauer wrote:

>> Still, the NVidia drivers were obviously not updated during the upgrade
>
> Why obviously not upgraded? Did you lock them, or not include the repo?

I don't know.
No, they were not locked (I unlocked them using OS 15.2) and the NVidia
repo was/is included.

When starting Yast (without Nvidia and the wrong resolution) for the
first time, Yast showed two Nvidia packages to update. But updating
them/reboot did not solve the problem.

there are 4 Nvidia packages installed. I updated all of them (although
to the same version, so more a re-install than an update) and that
solved the problem after reboot.
--
Daniel Bauer photographer Basel Málaga
https://www.patreon.com/danielbauer