List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: Thunderbird on 15.3
From:       "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas () telefonica ! net>
Date:       2021-08-28 13:52:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

On 28/08/2021 14.11, Frans de Boer wrote:
> On 28/08/2021 13:59, Carlos E. R. wrote:
>> El 2021-08-28 a las 13:44 +0200, Frans de Boer escribió:
>> > On 8/28/21 12:48, jdd@dodin.org wrote:

> Ah, it seems that TB has been replaced, just as the link on the desktop.
> Thereby destroying my change by adding the flag --allow-downgrade. Just
> added it again and now it works again.
>
> @Carlos, your right about the emails itself - I use my own imap server
> -, but using filters and address book requires local storage. I do not
> store messages locally.

Maybe, you could try to symlink the files containing the filters and
address book(s). Chances of few files changing format across versions
are reduced.

I heard that the filters code was designed by a developer that joined
the mozilla group, then left. He did the filters but no one has touched
them again - thus chances of changes in that area are slim. I have no
cite to offer for this info, only my memory, sorry.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

		Carlos E. R.

  (from oS Leap 15.2 x86_64 (Minas Tirith))

["OpenPGP_signature.asc" (application/pgp-signature)]