List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Re: Droidcam with iphone as a webcam, with google duo
From:       Anton Aylward <opensuse () antonaylward ! com>
Date:       2020-12-10 13:44:49

On 09/12/2020 15:53, David C. Rankin wrote:
> On 12/9/20 8:44 AM, Anton Aylward wrote:
>> Hmm.
>> I see more and more reason not to move to 15.2
>> I still have my doubt about 15.1 ...
>>
>> I like 13.2 :-)
>
> 42.3 and 15.0 were dreams as well. I have no real complains about either 15.1
> or 15.2 (other than the virtualbox module issues and the ridiculous dependency
> for pipewire) But they again, I don't use cameras, etc..

I use cameras; I have a DSLR and a compact/pocketable.
I take the cards and and via an adapter transfer them to my PC and edit them with
Darktable, as I've mentioned here before.

But that's not what you meant.

And yes, 42.3 was a dream to use.  Then 15.0 messed up swap which was supposed to
be fixed in 15.1 but never was...

	"Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily
	available, they will create their own problems. Normal people don't
	understand this concept; they believe that if it ain't broke, don't
	fix it.  Engineers believe that if ain't broke, it doesn't have
	enough features yet." -- S.  Adams

--
"I will not touch the furby… I will not touch the furby…"

--
"Reality is so complex, we must move away from dogma, whether it's conspiracy
theories or free-market,"