List:       opensuse
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5Bopensuse=5D?= Re: REgistering file/mime type system wide
From:       Daniel Spannbauer <ds () marco ! de>
Date:       2020-12-02 10:00:08

> how do I configure a mime type for alle users under opensuse Leap?
> You already did it, but each user is free to override system-wide
> default configuration and you as system administrator have no control
> over it that I am aware of (short of making user's home directory
> read-only).

First of all: Thanks for your explanations.

I know, that users can have their own mime definitions, but I want to
give them a "default". If they destroy them later...

Now, it ssems to work also for the user users. Don't know why it did not
on Monday.

Regards

Daniel

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Systemadministration
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11