List:       opensuse
Subject:    [opensuse] Call for oSC2020 Hosts and Upcoming events
From:       ddemaio <ddemaio () suse ! de>
Date:       2018-09-25 10:47:35

Hi all,

I just wanted to send out an email to let you know that we are opening
up the call for hosts for the openSUSE Conference 2020. You can find
more information about it and the how to submit a proposal at this link
- http://bit.ly/2Q6ssPo

Additionally, I wanted to let you know that a the call for papers is
open for openSUSE Conference 2019, which will be in Nuremberg, Germany.
You can register for it and submit your talk at https://events.opensuse.org/

We will also have an openSUSE Summit at the end of SUSECON in Nashville,
TN, USA. Registration and the call for papers is open for that as well.
If you are on the west coast, we also plan on having an openSUSE Summit
at SCaLE17x. I'm just waiting on some final agreements, but as soon as
we have that, I will open up the CfP for the summit in SoCal.

Have a lot of fun!

v/r

Doug