List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] thunderbird spam filter
From:       Billie Walsh <bilwalsh () swbell ! net>
Date:       2017-06-07 10:53:01

On 06/07/2017 01:34 AM, jdd@dodin.org wrote:
> Le 07/06/2017 à 00:55, Billie Walsh a écrit :
>
>> I download my mail also. The way you teach Yahoo what isand what
>> isn't is to not download continuously for a short time. Go to Yahoo
>> webmail and choose what you want to see in your Thunderbird inbox and
>> what you don't. In a short time Yahoo starts sorting it on it's own.
>
> you simply move the mail from a box to the other, or do you have some
> way to say it's/it's not spam?
>
> thanks
> jdd

On the webmail there are "buttons". A box, some various arrows, Archive,
Move, Delete, Spam and More. Down the left side of of the listing there
are box's. Check th abox next to any e-mail you consider spam and click
on the Spam button at the top.

I don't know by what criteria Yahoo remembers you think that it is spam
but soon it starts putting it in your online spam folder.

--
"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things: