List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Re: Why are systemd's logs stored as binaries?
From:       John Andersen <jsamyth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-12-23 22:16:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

On 12/23/2016 02:05 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
>> And no, there is no legal requirement in any country that states
>> logs lose authenticity simply because they were dumped to text.
>> You made that up!!
> You see in Greg response how wrong you are in this, so I will not bother.

I see no such thing.  I do notice some apparent comprehension difficulties on your
part.

Greg talked about intentional fraud.  He never implied that simply dumping
logs to text was sufficient to render logs un-acceptable to a court.
Nor did he mention how it fraud in logs was discovered without dumping logs to text by
the investigators.