List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] rkhunter complains about CAPI - ekiga install at origin?
From:       stakanov () freenet ! de
Date:       2016-09-27 11:08:05

Well, I tried to do a phone call via VOIP from VOIP to Fix and it did not work. Maybe \
the system tried to find a umts modem or a isdn phone? The the entry "CAPI" would \
make sense (would be a bug still, it should have called using the provider of service \
connected to).

---
Die Bundesliga hat begonnen! Alle Tore, alle Ergebnisse, alle News: Pocket Liga jetzt \
im https://app.adjust.com/dpynzd oder https://app.adjust.com/dpynzd herunterladen - \
kostenlos!