List:       opensuse
Subject:    [opensuse] KDE4 device notifier mount options
From:       Istvan Gabor <suseuser04 () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2016-06-25 18:34:15

Hello:

How can I set mount options for vfat partitioned USB sticks in KDE4 device notifier? \
In KDE3 mount manager I could set mount option shortname={lower|win95|winnt|mixed} \
and the file names were shown accordingly. KDE3 device manager remembered the mount \
setting for every device it mounted. How can I do this in KDE4 device manager?

Thanks,

Istvan