List:       opensuse
Subject:    [opensuse] KDE4 task manager contrast
From:       Istvan Gabor <suseuser04 () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2016-06-03 21:52:17

Hello:

My question applies to openSUSE 13.1 and its default KDE 4 version. I use the "Air \
for netbooks" desktop theme. I find the task manager's contrast too light, the font \
color is not dark enough for my eyes. How can I change the task manager's font color \
or font style? I don't want to search for other theme, I would like to adjust this \
theme.

Thanks,

Istvan