List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] video editor
From:       Billie Walsh <bilwalsh () swbell ! net>
Date:       2016-04-28 13:11:42

On 04/28/2016 07:48 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> And then, what windows tool would you use? :-?

Pinnacle. The version, 15, I use is a bit old but it works well. We
first started using it when we bought a Dazzle video capture device and
it came with it. They've made many changes to the GUI since 15 but I
assume it still works the same for the most part.

It looks like it has one video track with the embedded audio. An
"overlay track" for video and titles. A second audio track. And a music
track. Mostly I just use the main video and audio tracks but have at
times added a title. Has a lot of bells and whistles for your videos. It
even came with a "green screen" that we've never used. It's pretty
intuitive. To make a cut just position the marker where you want and
click the "razor blade" move the marker to the other end and click the
blade again. Highlight the section between the two cuts and delete.

--
Fast is fine, but accuracy is final.
You must learn to be slow in a hurry.