List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
From:       Billie Walsh <bilwalsh () swbell ! net>
Date:       2016-03-06 15:16:04

On 03/06/2016 08:32 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> If I define a new project with one video track and two audio tracks,
> then load a video, after loading it, resets to 4 empty audio tracks.

I forgot to mention that Pinnacle doesn't display two [ stereo ] audio.
It shows a kind of composite audio track during edit. To be fair, the
version I'm using is about four versions old so the newer versions have
a way different GUI so.....................

--
Fast is fine, but accuracy is final.
You must learn to be slow in a hurry.