List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] How to start a program (wicd) at boot
From:       Thierry de Coulon <tcoulon () decoulon ! ch>
Date:       2015-09-19 10:37:34

On Saturday 19 September 2015 11.13:09 Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
> It is nor server certificate but CA (Certificate Authority) which signed
> server certificate. So it depends whether your IT issues them themselves
> or they request them from official external CA.
>
> If you have own CA, you sure should have certificate installed on Windows.

We were never told about one, that's all I know. But I know the IT guy (who
actually is a woman.. ) so I will ask

> This sounds like
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager-applet/+bug/11044
>76; you can check whether workaround described there works for you. If yes,
> you should open bug report for openSUSE.

I'll take a look at that too, although I feel a little out of my depth here.

I could live with Windows if I need to connect and Linux for work, but I
somehow feels I want to find a Linux way.

I'll try, ask and report :)

Thank you

Thierry