List:       opensuse
Subject:    [opensuse] Help with repeating email messages
From:       Eddie <eddieleprince () sky ! com>
Date:       2014-08-28 8:23:52

Hello all

I have my email server set up with dovecot and sendmail. Whenever, I receive a
message to that server it get repeated continuous so that after a short while
I receive over a hundred copies of the same message.  Does anyone have any
idea what is going on or what I might need to change in the configuration.  I
am using opensuse 13.1, kde 4.11.5 and kernel 3.11.10-21-desktop x86_64

Would be grateful if someone had any helpful suggestions.

TIA
Eddie