On 23/08/14 21:18, Mark Ballard wrote: > Actually, take that back. It's still not working even with the right > password. It did work for a minute. Then after hibernation, it won't > connect again. I had this problem before. I haven't read the whole thread, but since it doesn't seem to work after hibernation, this may work for you. Have you tried reloading the wifi device module? I have a wifi dongle for my desktop. The same thing would happen after waking from sleep, NetworkManager wanted my wifi password. Even if I typed it in right, it just would never work. In my case, the issue was the wifi device and not NetworkManager. I configured power management to reload the wifi module: $ cat /etc/pm/sleep.d/98ath9k_htc #!/bin/bash # # Reinstall the ath9k_htc module when waking up from sleep. This way # the purdy green light turns on... . $PM_UTILS_LIBDIR/functions case "$1" in hibernate|suspend) # Do nothing special when sleeping or hibernating ;; thaw|resume) # Unload the ath9k_htc module /sbin/modprobe -r ath9k_htc # Wait a moment for the module to be fully unloaded sleep 1 # Load the ath9k_htc module /sbin/modprobe ath9k_htc ;; *) ;; esac exit 0 Just change the module name to the one that is used for your wifi device (e.g. ath9k_htc). This may work when waking (thawing) from hibernation. Cheers, Alvin -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@opensuse.org To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@opensuse.org