List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] What happened to Adobe Acrobat reader
From:       jdd <jdd () dodin ! org>
Date:       2014-07-23 6:50:09

Le 23/07/2014 02:20, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

> Any modification nullifies the certificate. The way that can be done, i
> understand, is that the PDF saves the certified copy, and the modifications
> separately, in the same file, but accessible. And perhaps the modifications
> can be signed with your own certificate.

In France, to sell a car you can use a pdf form (to save you copying three
time complex data). The pdf can"t be read by anything else than acrobat,
AFAIK, and can't be saved on the original document, but only on a copy. So
when I prepare the document with a car number, I make a copy, then fill the
buyer data and do another copy (the copy is still modifiable).

it's still possible (authorized) to fill it by hand

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org