List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] What happened to Adobe Acrobat reader
From:       Ricardo Chung <ricardo.a.chung () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-07-23 0:11:35

On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 09:39:38 AM David C. Rankin wrote:
> On 07/22/2014 09:25 AM, Anton Aylward wrote:
> > I can't seem to find acroread any more.
>
> Anton,
>
>    I've always preferred kpdf over acroread anyway. Much more flexible on
> search/copy/paste. kde4/ocular should work as well, but I've not used it.

So far I know, there is not an updated PDF filler for Linux capable to keep
the original signature from the source.

What about using an online PDF form filler online free?

That would help you to deal with old unmaintained application like Acrobat
Reader and its security issues or the hassle to install more dependencies you
would like to.

Regards,

R.Chung