On 20/07/14 08:43, Arup Rakshit wrote: > Hi, > > I am not able to find out, any way to configure my desktop application window > normal colorful as they look in other OS like Ubuntu, Mac etc. For me any app > siderbar, upper bar all are white, and it looks very odd to me. What settings > are there, which can change this. Examples - > > http://s9.postimg.org/y34ttxddr/jsnot.png > http://s18.postimg.org/rmwlee50p/email.png > > I am using openSUSE 13.1 KDE. > > Any help on this ? > Try Configure Desktop->Application Appearance->Colors You may also want to check out... Configure Desktop->Workspace Appearance Sometimes, I've seen "Configure Desktop" appear as "System Settings". Alvin -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@opensuse.org To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@opensuse.org