List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] desktop apps are looking very odd and color less.
From:       Arup Rakshit <tuka.08 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-07-22 14:08:42

On Monday, July 21, 2014 03:49:25 PM John Andersen wrote:
> On 7/21/2014 8:56 AM, Arup Rakshit wrote:
> > I have applied the some inbuilt desktop settings. Still fonts are hazy and
> > not clear. see the vim and browsers tab.
>
> Desktop settings / Application Appearance / Fonts / use anti-aliasing
> enabled.

Yes, that's the place, to make openSUSE desktop more beautiful. Thanks, for
showing this. I also follow this doc -
http://doc.opensuse.org/documentation/html/openSUSE_113/opensuse-kdeuser/cha.kde.cust.html \
and customize a lot. Now my desktop looks more  beautiful than earlier.

Again thanks to all.

--
Regards,