List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Too much slow internet connection in my laptop - openSUSE KDE 13.1
From:       Arup Rakshit <tuka.08 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-31 14:48:40

On Saturday, May 31, 2014 08:56:45 AM Anton Aylward wrote:
> On 05/31/2014 07:34 AM, Arup Rakshit wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am using openSUSE 13.1 KDE version. I am always getting the slow
> > internet
> > connection. I am using
> > http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00HQABD4Y/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=
> > 459400587&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00ITQ0UKC&pf_rd_m=A1
> > VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_r=07N5DWARNZQWENVVMYG8
> >
> > Now I also applied the solutions given here -
> > http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/480561-OpenSuse-12-2-Slow-Intern
> > et-connection
> >
> > But nothing is working,
>
> Nothing?
> But you posted here....

Very good question indeed. :-) I posted here using my friend's laptop and
internet connection. Yes, mine is not working. *nothing* means, not being able
to open a webpage, none of the emails are being loaded in Kmail. Only it is
showing Mobile Broadband is connected, speed is 2-3 kbps. This is happening
since last 3 days. The same data card if I use in my friend's laptop, it is
working.

--
Regards,