List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] No tray icons?
From:       Peter <gumb () linuxmail ! org>
Date:       2014-05-24 18:34:55

On 24/05/14 18:06, c. marlow wrote:
> Hi Peter,
> I dont see that option at all.....  Here is what I see when I go to
> add widget.....
> I had to use the NET INSTALL for some reason no matter how I burnt the
> iso to the USB stick either DD or using the SUSEIMAGEBURNER..... I
> would get the ISO CHECK FAILED, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED....
>
> But here's a screenshot:
>
> http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac69/CMAR606/OPEN%20SUSE%20Mail%20Group/Screenshot-05242014-110122AM.png
>
> Thanks,
> Christopher

Ah, I was assuming you were on KDE, but I see you're actually using
XFCE. Unfortunately the only box I have running that I can't currently
access so I can't check for you. You could try posting to the openSUSE
XFCE mailing list if there's no response here.
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-xfce/

Peter