List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] running a program before shutdown
From:       Benjamin <benjamin10 () gmx ! at>
Date:       2014-04-29 12:53:14

Am 29.04.2014 01:37, schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:
> El 28/04/14 19:04, Benjamin escribió:
>

>> No as user…Should i run it as root?
>
> Yes.

Thanks for help i think i did something wrong with the permissions with
regard to the script … I now did a chmod 777 Sync.sh and now the script
works fine!

Just beside:
what is the difference between chmod 777 and chmod -x ? And must i also
run chmod as sudo if i make an script for me as a normal user or does it
suffice to run chmod as user?

Best  Benjamin.

["benjamin10.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]