List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] switch from 32bit opensuse to 64bit
From:       "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas () telefonica ! net>
Date:       2014-03-13 1:11:03

On 2014-03-12 23:20, jdd wrote:

> could start dropping it from demo dvd, but there still lot of 32bits
> machines around

Probably more than 64 bit machines.

I'd guess that many of the XP expatriates that we want to welcome to our
camp have 32 bit hardware.

Of the three machines I use at home, one is 32 bit.
And several more I seldom use, are of course 32 bit, but those will not
be updated.

--=20
Cheers / Saludos,

		Carlos E. R.
		(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)