List:       opensuse
Subject:    [opensuse] Something wrong with the opensuse repos?
From:       Basil Chupin <blchupin () iinet ! net ! au>
Date:       2014-03-06 12:58:53

All day I am getting a download speed of around the dial-up speed
(54KB/s) and as low as 0B/s and not my normal speed of >450KB/s.

Is there something wrong with the oS server or do I go chasing my ISP
for answers? Download speed for my connections with other sites (in
Australia and UK) are pretty much normal.

BC

--
A civilisation is judged by how it treats the most vulnerable.

        Lauren Smith - 30 January 2014