List:       opensuse
Subject:    [opensuse] Switching audio with HDMI
From:       James Knott <james.knott () rogers ! com>
Date:       2014-02-21 17:39:40

This is something I've mentioned before.  I have a notebook computer,
which I occasionally connect to my TV via HDMI.  While the video has no
problem switching automagically, I have to go into Pulse Audio to
manually change profiles to get the audio to use HDMI.  Why cannot the
audio be switched, as video is?  This certainly works well in Windows 7
on the same computer.  Why not openSUSE?